The OLAS system uses Alert and Find technology to create a portable crew tracking and overboard location alert system.
In a MOB situation OLAS will sound an alarm and record the latitude and longitude of the incident using the phone or tablet GPS.
In the event that the skipper or a crew member has gone overboard OLAS helps direct the remaining crew on a successful MOB recovery and communication with emergency services
Use OLAS to:
- Ensure all crew members are present
- Significantly increase the chance of self-rescue in a Man Overboard emergency
- Clearly and concisely transfer relevant information to the coast guard
- Monitor live navigation data whilst cruising or racing
OLAS Tags pair with your device to create a virtual tether between your phone/tablet and crew members, children, pets or objects, such as a lifebuoy.
When the virtual tether is ‘broken’ OLAS will:
- Emit an audible alarm and light signal
- Record the time and GPS location where the incident occurred
- Display your current GPS location
- Clearly illustrate the direction and course to return to the alert GPS location
- The longest battery life - 5 months
- The most versatile attachment solution - Watch, life jacket, MOB device with 1 strap.
- The most cost effective crew tag available and includes free app
- Additional navigation features including SOG, COG, bearing to waypoint, course to steer and a compass
- Connect multiple tags to 1 phone or tablet
- Connect 1 tag to multiple phones / tablets
- Low battery alert
|Weight Without Strap
||60 x 35 x 15mm
||CR2477 - replaceable